1. What information do we collect from our users?
We collect information from our users when they register for an account or place an order. This information may include but is not limited to, their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. We may also collect other personal information from our users if they provide it to us voluntarily (for example, through a customer survey).
We use this information to process orders and provide customer support. We may also use it to send promotional materials or updates about our photo editing service. If you do not want to receive these communications, you can opt-out at any time by contacting us or clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email.
2. How is this information used?
photo editing service uses the information collected for the following general purposes:
-To provide and operate the Services
-To improve, personalize, and expand the Services
-To understand and analyze how you use the Services
-To provide customer support
-To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or the law.
3. Sharing of user data with third-party services
We will never share your data with any third-party services. Your data is safe with us.*User data security: Your user data is always encrypted while in transit. We use industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to protect your data. We also encrypt your user data at rest. Only authorized personnel have access to your user data.
4. Cookies and other tracking technologies may be used.
* We may also collect personal information from users. This information may include name, email address, and phone number.
We may use this information to contact users for marketing or promotional purposes. photo editing services may also sell this information to third-party advertisers.
* We will not share personal information with third parties without user consent. photo editing services will only share personal information if required by law or if it is necessary to protect the photo editing service or its users.
5. Access to user data by law enforcement agencies is limited to cases involving serious crimes.
To protect the privacy of our users, we have put in place several measures. For example, user data is stored on secure servers and access to it is limited to a small number of authorized personnel. In addition, we have implemented several security features to make it difficult for unauthorized persons to access user data.
6. Your rights as a user of our photo editing service
As a user of our photo editing service, you have the right to access your data, the right to change your data, the right to delete your data, and the right to revoke your consent to our use of your data. You also have the right to complain if you believe that we have violated your privacy rights.
Now you can share your data
create an account and our team is ready to help you